BEAUTIFUL HOUSE FROM 745,000 USD
Enjoy this wonderful house, which has an excellent location in Playacar. The finishes of this house represent a contemporary and luxurious style, where you can enjoy first class bathrooms with all the comforts; Enjoy the open concept that this house has for you. On the other hand, the green areas that this house offers are a dream that you and your family will appreciate.
The main features of the residence include: marble floors, vaulted ceilings, large windows that allow light and bring nature inside, mini splits in bedrooms, parking for 2 cars, and amazing lightning effects at night. Feng Shui was incorporated for the perfect balance of energies to assure health and good fortune to the family.
What You'll Love:
• Living within nature in a resort paradise.
• 415 square meters of designer area, three spacious bedrooms, a comfortable room and generous space for entertaining.
• Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors that capture the essence of an indoor/outdoor tropical living.
• Top-of-the-line finishes, like hardwood and marble, which add to the sense of luxurious resort living.
• The terraces, perfect for dining under the stars.
• Gorgeous night lightning for magical evenings.
• Private and secure residence located just 5 minutes from major shopping centers, hospitals, schools, entertainment centers and restaurants.
Playacar is an exclusive tourist complex, which constitutes the hotel zone of Playa del Carmen. It is located in the municipality of Solidaridad, in the State of Quintana Roo, Mexico. The geographic footprint is physically delimited and has controlled access, three. It is located south of the main urban area of Playa del Carmen, and has been growing pace of the city.
Playacar Phase II, was built around a golf course designed by Robert von Hagge, it is larger and there is most all-inclusive resorts and private villas.
Why invest in Playa del Carmen?
The properties in Quintana Roo are positive assets that assure the owner the control and future profitability of the property. The price of housing throughout history has doubled in cycles of around 7 years. The return on investment is one of the highest in the market. Its value continues to increase. It corresponds to 10% annual capital gain today.