Looking for a sustainable ecological community?
A natural way of living. Healt sustentability, ecology community, integration awarness, heritage.
- Peaceful and safe environment
- Investment opportunities
- Pristine nature
- Ancient culture
Our main pilars:
This project is a 375 hectare self-sustainable and ecological community which is designed to preserve and protect the jungle, where harmony between people, nature and construction can be achieved.
- To develop a sense of community, providing areas and activities to achieve it.
- To build and live with the minimal ecological print, using clean energies and caring for the natural resources.
- To balance conservation, social respect, confort and health.
- To create an ethical environment for our future generations.
- To implement ecological awareness.
It is located at Km 34 of the Tulum-Coba road. Just 15 minutes from Tulum and 10 minutes from the ruins of Coba. It has 375 hectares of land sorrounded by a magical environment such as Tulum.
This project was designed from a master plan perspective using a branching system that branches from the main access road and is shaped like a tree. This is the same way that nature distributes water from rivers to deltas, or the way the structure of plants is formed. The reason behind this is not just aesthetics or imitating the appearance of nature.
Phase 1,3 and 4: 1 hectare. Lot surface area: 9,400 m2. From 89,000USD
Phase 2: 1/2 hectare. Lot surface area: 4,790 m2- From 49,000 USD
They follow the same principle and the same architectural language of the master plan to propose an example of coexistence and interweaving with nature.
Within its approximate 20 hectares are the common areas such as an amphitheatre for events, cultivating grounds, sustainable school, restaurant of organic gastronomy and elevated spa inside the island with panoramic views to the lagoon and jungle, eco-chic hotel, natural park and terraces, holistic and meditative area, temazcal, market, sighting tower, bird watching platform and an incredible cenote with palapa area.
Holistic area & Meditative zone: this area has a zen garden and therapy rooms. Imparting:
- ACUPUNTURE - NUTRITION
- YOGA - HOMEOTHERAPY
- CHIROPRACTOR - MASSAGES
- TEMAZCAL - TAI CHI
- AROMATHERAPY - REIKI
- GUIDED MEDITATION - KINESIOLOGY
Spa: with a panoramic and privileged view of the island located in the center of the residence.
Post sale seervices:
- Staff support during purchase and construction
- Construction of your house
- Private maintenance
- Real state management services
- Catalog of architects
- Catalog of main services
Develop and contribute:
- Environmental education
- Conservation of flora and fauna
- Socio-Economical development of Mayan Communities
- Recreational activities in Kuyabeh
- Individual donations
- Gubernamental programs